Managing South Australia's energy
The Department of State Development brings together in one department the varied energy-related responsibilities of government.
- investment for and exploration of energy resources
- the legislative and institutional framework for energy markets
- delivery of energy services in remote areas
- South Australia's efforts in identifying and promoting renewable energy projects
- energy management within government buildings.
The Department of State Development works with other governments, market institutions and energy providers in South Australia and interstate to give the state's businesses and residents competitive, sustainable, safe, reliable and efficient energy supplies, and to provide advice on sustainable and efficient energy use.
For more information visit these websites: