Resources Services and Technology
Poised to take advantage of the mining boom that’s unfolding in South Australia, the Resource Services and Technology (RST) sector has outstanding growth potential.
The rapid growth of South Australia’s minerals and energy sector has spawned a large group of related services and technology businesses in the State.
RST businesses supply minerals and energy firms locally, across Australia and around the world.
The sector’s expertise includes:
- scientific and engineering services
- mineral processing and distribution
- information and communication technology
- education and training
- site construction, management and operations.
Opportunities in the RST sector are anticipated to grow over the next decade as global demand for commodities continues to expand, driven by the rapid industrialisation of China and India.
Minerals and energy sector growth will create flourishing communities with strong demand for physical infrastructure such as:
- rail and ports facilities
- schools, hospitals and shopping centres.